Friday, October 12, 2007

Inner Peace

My sister sent me this email. I thought that I would pass it on. enjoy!

Try, this it really works!

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works. We could all
use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice
heard on the Dr. Phil Show, you too, can find inner peace. Dr Phil
proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things
you've started and never finished." So, I looked around my house to see
all the things I'd started and hadn't finished. And before leaving the
house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of
Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a
package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest
of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates. You hav e no
idea how freaking good I feel.

Please pass this on to those you feel might be in need of inner peace.

4 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

HA!

I'm pretty sure he meant finish your projects, not finish your alcohol. But hey, whatever works!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Awesome! I do have one last bottle of Guinness in the frig.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

I can't imagine anyone from your family drinking, though.

/Snark

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

Oh yeah, that reminds me there's still a quarter bottle of Sutter Home White Zinfandel in the fridge, and there may be a few scoops of Cherry Garcia in the freezer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home