Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Caption Contest - Subway! Eat Fresh!



Since I came in first place in both and RT's Contests this week, I guess it's only fair to post a rare Deathlok Caption Contest.

This picture was received, courtesy of 80s Girl. Thanks 80s.

I'll post the winner on Monday.

Other Caption contests:
RT's Place(I took 1st here last week)
Cowboy Blob
Bullwinkle(I took 1st here last week)
Gone Rick Motel
Right Pundits
Rodney Dill
Wizbang
and of course
Wyatt(I took 1st here last week)

WINNERS!!
3rd Place - "Do you realize you are sitting on a naked mans fingers? You don't know where those fingers have been!" - JT

2nd Place - Rover realized that his dream of parrot parmigiana was about to come true. - RT

1st Place - "Parrots is practically chicken" - Rodney Dill

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

"Polly wanna be a snack?"

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Rover realized that his dream of parrot parmigiana was about to come true.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

The parrot, displaying his "colors" kept Jake in check.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said...

"Parrots is practically chicken"

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Do you realize you are sitting on a naked mans fingers? You don't know where those fingers have been!"

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Whoa!... I'm a seeing eye dog and even I dind't need to see that buddy!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said...

Thanks

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3rd isn't so bad. Unless it's out of 3, then it pretty much isn't good at all.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Token Asian said...

WA HA HA HA OMOSHIROI!!!!!!! (That's Japanese for "That's freakin' hilarious!!!!!") I'm sorry I've been bad about reading your blog...congrats on the good things in your life. Hope Deathlok Jr is feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home