Friday, September 21, 2007

The Recipe


This is the recipe for the best Mai Tais ever. The recipe is from former bartender extraordinaire, Lou the Lock (a friend of Wyatt).

This not only gives out the joy to the masses, it backs me up when I forget the recipe that I am supposed to bring to Mrs Grims party tomorrow night. Now I can log on and get it.

Enjoy:

1 ½ cups of Rum (I usually go ¾ of light and dark each)
1 cup of triple sec
1 cup of Almond liquor (crème de noyeaux)
½ cup of Grenadine
1 ½ cups of Sour Mix
2 Cups of OJ
3 Cups of Pineapple Juice

I usually add quartered oranges and some maraschino cherries to the cooler and let em float. Good for sucking up the juices.

4 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger LBJ said...

I need one of those served by a Cabana Boy. Now.

The house is finally done, the last wall of pink fuzzy wallpaper was scrapped off, and the wall re-drywalled (the paper covered up an architectural mess) and painted.

I am going to order a pizza, chill some beer and survey my domain.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Mrs Grim is having a party and I'm not invited? Ouch.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger grimjack said...

It's OK Wyatt. Deathlok wasn't invited either. We just needed the recipe.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

Post-Party Comment: Best Mai Tai's EVER. Hail to King Deathlok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home