Thursday, September 13, 2007

House Addition

My Son!! Everytime he does something out of the ordinary, people say that he takes after me.

The other day, I was look for him. I found him in the corner of the family room hidden next to the couch. I thought something might have happened.

"What are you doing back there Buddy?"
"Nothing, I'm fixing my puzzles in the Puzzle Room."
"The Puzzle Room?"
"Yeah, this is my Puzzle Room".

Who knew? I had no idea that we had a Puzzle Room. I certainly hope that the Township doesn't find out about it. the additional room would probably make my taxes go up.

This is the Puzzle Room:


Just the area behind the couch and on the other side of the mantel.

That's my boy!

6 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

Wow, you guys have a Puzzle room. Awesome. I love that kid!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

How cute! Yeah, they might tax that in Jersey.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger LBJ said...

I had an entire puzzle fort, built out of a card table and an old bedspread. I'd make myself a little plate of PB & J sandwiches to take in there for sustenance.

Way to go Deathlok Jr.

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's a cutie, that one is.

Just like his Daddy.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Captain America said...

Well we have "Duck Town" so I know where your coming from. The problem is my kid has no sense of zoning. "Duck Town" is in the middle of the living room floor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home