Thursday, September 06, 2007

While On The Subject. . . .

Since I was talking about cereal and cartoons recently, I thought that I would post this.

While I was at the Wedding (see other post), Mrs. Deathlok and my Sister-In-Law took the kids here:
Cereality

When she said that they were going, my first reaction was, "You're gonna pay $4.00 for a bowl of cereal?" (Ah, the fine line between thrifty and cheap.)

As it turned out, they all had a great time. They had "make your own" parfaits and cereals and granola and all kinds of stuff. Reilly had a beautiful mixture of Reese's Puffs and Cocoa Puffs sprinkled with M&Ms. He hasn't slept since. Mrs D was nice enough to bring me home a container of Quisp, which I just eat this morning.

Apparantly, the staff all wears pajamas too.

It was fun and a novel day out. . . .and a $4.00 bowl of cereal.

3 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

M&M's for breakfast? Is Reilly in college now?

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Making memories is worth the $4.00. :)

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

I found Quisp in the local grocery store here for Grimjack, for $2.99 a box. Sweeeet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home