Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's Quiz Time

Okay, everyone get your thinking caps on. It's time for NAME THAT CHARACTER. The first one to get all ten will get a special mention on this blog.
1. Let's start off easy.

2. Who's Driving the Convert-A-Car?

3. Alter Ego - Hiriam

4. Okay for this one you need to name them both. (Not the head)

5. Sure most people can name the pilot, can you name the sidekick?

6. I was gonna go with both, but just name the guy hanging by his collar.

7. I do love my old Anime.

8. Danger Is His Business.

9. Eh, GOTTYAH!

10. Ariel? Merfolk, please!

9 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

All I know is that it is a Hanna Barbera (sp?) fest!

Exit, stage left!

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only know two of the ten. I will go bang my head against the wall of shame now.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

I'm shamed. I've seen them all, but only can remember Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har Har in #6. But to my credit, I remember the tune of their song.....

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. dork
2. geek
3. weenie
4. pocket protector
5. dork
6. weenie
7. weenie
8. geek
9. pocket protector
10. dork

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

I haven't even posted the hard one's yet!

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super Chicken with Fred, his faithful sidekick.

"When in trouble or in danger...
When you're threatened by a stranger...
When it looks like you might take a lickin...(buck buck buck buck)
There is some special who
Will hurry up and rescue you
Just call for Super Chicken..."

It's scary that I remember that.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

Ok a few days ago, you posted cereal history now it's animation of the 1960s and 70s! Sheesh!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

I'm crisissing (crisising?)

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Brad said...

#3 is Professor Pat Pending (I just watched The Wacky Races last week. Yay Boom!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home