Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blog The Friendly Skies. . . .

Everyone was so nice to push me over the key mark of the 10,000 mark. Now, it's Scully's turn. Yes, Scully, Skywriter, is just about at the 10,000 mark and needs you, yes you, to push her over. (Don't look around at that guy, I'm talking to you).

Just click on the SKYWRITER link on the right and say hello. She's Red, She's Fed and (by the looks of her lastest post) one hell of a shot.

To congratulate her, here is a picture of a Sopwith Camel. . . .


OOPS!! Wrong one!! This Sopwith Camel. . .


Hey!! I just pimped someone else for a change. It felt kinda good.

8 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

. . . needs you, yes you, to push her over. (Don't look around at that guy, I'm talking to you).

Boy that sounds familiar . . .

I'll have to scrutinize that a bit more. LOL.

Congrats Red! Too bad you like that classical music so much . . . then again, you might be the only around here who would get Birdsongs of the Mesozoic {grin}

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. I think I have something like four hits on the blog, but let's take a peak at radio hidebound . . .

Hmmmm . . . 90,051 hits. Whew!

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh heck, while I'm at it let's check the granddaddy site hidebound.com:

463,928 hits . . . NICE!!!!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger LBJ said...

radio gnome. . hee hee. . my favourite is classical. I used to play clarinet in the youth sympony orchestra for my city. . but on my stereo right now is Evanessence, Guns and Roses, Nickelback and Tab Benoit (cajun music). So I don't ALWAYS listen to classical.

Deathlok. . thanks a million, loved the clever, clever post.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Scully - Clarinet? "This one time at band camp . . . " HA!

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Mike said...

If I get 5 hits a day the joint is rockin'

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Sezme said...

Cool pictures!

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Sezme said...

Heh, she played a WOODwind. Dang did I just say that? Sorry, Scully. I had to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home