Wednesday, September 05, 2007

CLICK - Punch!

News Use Should Lose

Apparantly, this is a "Top Story" on Yahoo!

LONDON - Police arrested Jude Law for allegedly attacking a photographer outside his London home, British media reported Wednesday.

The 34-year-old actor allegedly tried to grab the photographer's camera during the incident on Tuesday, Britain's Press Association said. He was released on bail and must return to a London police station in October.

Law's publicist was not immediately available for comment.

Police would not directly confirm the report, but said a 34-year-old man from Law's neighborhood was arrested on suspicion of causing bodily harm. Police added the man voluntarily went to a police station for questioning.


This seems to be a recurring issue lately. Personally, I think that they should smack these photographers in the head and say "That's What You Get!"

Imagine that everytime you left your house, someone was in your face and clicking a camera in your face. I would release the hounds. I would be a cross between Bricktop from Snatch and Chin from Deadwood. "Beware of a man who owns pigs. . . ."

Police: It's been reported that you attacked a photographer.
Deathlok: I was just outside feeding the pigs. Who made the complaint?
Police: He was here a minute ago.
Deathlok: Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if you hear from him again."

6 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

I think if the photographers venture onto someone's private property, it should be open season on the papparazzi. The line is grey if they are on public property. But celebrities also need to understand they are in the entertainment business, and fair game - within reason.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I would carry a spotlight with me and shine it back at them and ruin every friggin' picture they try to take.

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, for 25 mil every six months for 20 days of work, I think I could put up with it. For two, maybe three years, then I'd disappear for a few years and then do weirdo little art-house flicks that make people so uncomfortable they would leave me alone.

Please . . . .

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger grimjack said...

I think the stars are babies. The pictures don't really take pieces of your soul. Plus, if you are a multi-millionaire, you can probably just have some of them killed. Or buy a personal little electric pulse thingy to mess with the cameras.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Gnome,
You're starring in Eraserhead II - Electric Bugaloo??

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger zippychik said...

There's a problem with being attacked by Jude Law? I don't get it. He can come to my neighborhood and attack me anytime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home