Monday, September 10, 2007

Is That A Joke?

So, the interview is over and now we wait for the decision. It could go:
A. They could offer me the job and I can stress over if it's a good move or
B. they can not offer me the job and piss me off.

Fortunately, hockey draft is only four days away.

So, with my first Pastrol Council meeting tonight and a wicked work week ahead I thought that I would leave you all with a joke.

A man goes to the doctor's. He says, "Doc, I accidently cut my penis off. Can you reattach it?"

The doctor takes a look and says "No, I'm sorry, but I'll make some calls and see if I cna find a donor." The doctor comes back from his office and says "No luck, the closest thing I could find is an elephant's trunk."

The guy agrees and he has the surgery and it's a success.

Months later after he recuperates, he gets up the nerve to finally go out on a date. He takes the woman to dinner. Everything is going great. The food comes and they are talking and up from under the table the trunk comes up and grabs the womans baked potato and disappears under the table again.

The guy says "I'm terribly sorry. This is really embarrassing." He's mortified.

The woman says "No! No! That was really neat. Can you do it again?"

The guy says "Well yeah, I can do it again, but I don't think my ass will take another baked potato."

5 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

HA! That was funny! Good luck on the waiting thing. :)

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so . . . speaking of elephants and asses . . . I caught Bob Saget on HBO and evidently a reject from his Funniest Videos is on You Tube. A video of a guy kneeling behind an elephant (yeah, THAT'S a good idea) and the elephant sits down and the guys head goes in . . . yep.

I kinda want to see that and I pretty much kinda don't.

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job!

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm . . . I thought I posted this last night (but Blogger was having some issues).

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

I'm with Q of D - sigh, and I love baked potatoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home