Monday, September 24, 2007

TONIGHT! HEROES!!


Just in time! Thanks for Netflix, Mrs. Deathlok and I are finally ready for the season premiere of HEROES. What a great show.

To be honest (about being dishonest), we fell short by one episode with Netflix. Therefore, Bearshare came to the rescue last night and now we are in!

After Heroes is the new show Journeyman. I have no idea what it’s about except that it has something to do with time travel and Kevin McKidd from ROME is in it. This means that I will give it a go.

With HOUSE starting tomorrow, I and very glad that 24, the SHEILD, LOST and BATTLESTAR GALACTICA are not on yet.

5 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

House starts tomorrow? Thanks for the reminder. Am also going to check out Journeyman tonight. I have not seen enough of Heroes last season to start anew this season, but perhaps I'll catch up later.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Great ep last night!

"What's your name?"

"I don't know."

This will get messy!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Kevin Smith was quoted as saying "What I dug about the show was how it was sincerely a comic book show without being a comic book show. . . .I would have been far more tempted to get a costume or two in there, but I thought they did an amazing job."

Very Apt.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger grimjack said...

Bionic Woman was pretty good.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Did you tape it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home