Saturday, October 06, 2007

I'm Feelin' Mighty Old


I was checking out IMDB today and guess who's birthday it is? Amy Jo Johnson.

But why do I care, since she doesn't have red hair?? Because she is 37 today. She was the Pink Power Ranger!!

This is almost as bad as the whole Euro Trip shock when I noticed that the hot chick in the movie was Harriet the Spy. I can't stand it.

I'm starting to feel like Arty Johnson on the park bench in Laugh-In. . . . .and if you got that reference, you're with me in the geriatric department.

10 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

You mean Jenn the Librarian was in Euro Trip???

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

I'm not even going there.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

If you're Arty Johnson, I'll go grab my hairnet and bean you over the head a few times with my bog ole purse. (You've admitted your decrepitude just by making an Arty Johnson allusion!)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Zippychik took my response.

Verrrrry intahestink.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Zippy - Next thing ya know, he'll be quoting John Byner.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

Go Go Power Rangers, Mighty Morphin' power rangers...I used to watch it with my kids.

I saw Ruth Buzzi on a talk show recently and she almost looked exactly the same as she did in Laugh In.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger LBJ said...

I had a 27 year old ask me out last month. I have SHOES older than him.

No. . I passed.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Did you know that John Byner was the voice of the Ant in Ant and the Aardvark??

I've said too much. . . .

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger BobG said...

"I had a 27 year old ask me out last month. I have SHOES older than him."

That sounds hopeful to me; at least some of the younger generation has good taste...

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

I have teenage boys telling me they love me all the time. Boys are boys...ain't nothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home