Sunday, April 30, 2006

Strange HBO Trivia

So I'm boppin' around the remote last night and TRAINSPOTTING is on. As I'm watching it, one of the guys seems familiar. Scottish accent, yeah! Damn! He's familiar. He looks like somebody. . .hmmmmm! Then I recognized him.

So here goes. . . . .What HBO show is the the guy to the right of Ewan in and who is he?

Think about it. . . .I'll give you another picture. . . He's the third guy in just right of the girl.

You never know who's gonna pop up in an old movie.


THE ANSWER IS . . . . . . . . . . .
Lucius Vorenus from HBOs Rome

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have HBO and I don't recognize him, but I think Bryant Gumball is a scream! haha

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Damnit, I was gonna say Greg Gumble!

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Voiture land rover Nikon d50 slr digital camera Best indian threesome Car alarm for honda crv Incorporate and nevada Modafinil in canada Vicodin detox symptoms

 

Post a Comment

<< Home