Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Catching Up!







Wow! I couldn't decide which picture to use!






The Caption Above for those interest: "Don't Worry Jimmy - -They're Just Actors - -That's Not Real Ketchup!"

You can make up your caption for the other one!

Saturday was the REAL St. Patrick's Day Celebration. My wife had the family over for cornbeef and cabbage AND Guinness Beef Stew. AWESOME!! Adding an overtime victory in NHL06 against my brother, it was a filling and fulfilling night. Earlier I finally got around to painting the back room and turning it into my son's new bedroom. . . .no longer the one right next to ours. . . .wink wink. The motif is dragons. It looks rather good, but get this. After I got the big stuff in, I gave my son a statue/action figure (or as my wife calls it. . .a little doll) of a dragon. In an example of duality, I gave Rei a model of a firebreathing dragon attacking a knight on a horse (very sweet) and my wife gave him a dragon for his room too . . . . . .a beanie dragon I give up!
1. Fire - Charred Flesh - Valor in the face of Death - Steel - Scales - Fury
2. Beans - Cutesy

Sunday was emptying my gas tank helping my sister begin the move to get away from her complete jerkoff husband. I did salvage the day by buying her lunch (because she hasn't been eating regularly). I ordered each of us a bacon cheeseburger but replaced the bacon with porkroll. Other than the fact that I should have kept the bacon on it, it was the ultimate lunch sandwich. Cheez Whiz Fries and a milkshake would have been something you just can't top. If you've never heard your own blood slow, I highly recommend this lunch.

To Finish up on the catching up I aced another song last night. . .Guantanemara! Now, if I have to escape to Mexico, I'm set. My teacher was kind enough to take one look at the Wedding March and say "Do you want play that?" "Okay, let's move on to next one then." I'm now working on one of the songs that Bugs Bunny played in his concerto with the mouse. That is motivation.


13 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Didn't know that about sis. If it's "C," I hope she is okay.

BTW, The Shield kicked major arse last night!!!

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Caption for top picture: "And this one time, at tomato camp . . . "

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Sheild was great. . .and now I'm tired.

How about "Karen's Dyxslexia became a problem when she read GLAMOURS article on "How to spice up your sex life by using mint condoms".

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Top pic.

Job interview:

So I see you list previous experience as working for Bill Clinton.
You're hired.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger bob said...

Top pic:
I hope this stuff's better than Budweiser.
Bottom pic:
Where's our hamburgers?
Note: Anyone who links to Flyers home page goes on the blogroll.

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When she heard about Wilt Chamberlain's claims of nefarious promiscuity, Peg realized her only chance to break that record was to try 57 varieties at a time.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Vinnie - Now THAT'S funny!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Vinnie: Agreed! Very Funny!

bob: Is being put on the blogroll a good thing or a bad thing?

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Antonelli's (I'd call ya Vinnie, but I don't know you.).

Top Pic: "Really, I saw this in a movie...Madonna took this water bottle...."

OR

Top Pic: In attempt to become the next Linda Lovelace, the young lady misunderstood "deep throat" for "deep fryer."

Hope the kiddies aren't reading this. :)

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Deathlok - It's a good thing. It means he put the link to your blog in his sidebar. Courtesy suggests you reciprocate.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Thanks Wyatt and thanks Bob.

I added you, too! Boy you can get almost anywhere from Bob's site.

It's a veritable Nexus of Realities!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your weekend. I had forgotten how people who aren't in graduate school spend their weekends. I'm looking forward to spending all day Saturday and Sunday writing a 5 page research paper on naming conventions (and no it's not like a comic book convention). Sigh. Well hopefully not all day Sunday...

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home