Thursday, March 16, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS!!



Congratulations to my daughter Erin for doing well in her interview for Confirmation last night. Despite her spending the last several weekends going to school to review for the GEPA tests (which I believe replaced our STS tests) for school, maintaining her status in the Junior Honor Society and actually taking the GEPAs for the past few days, she still found time to review the needed material for the Confirmation Interview.

I'm very proud and happy. Proud that she is doing so well and happy that it isn't me!

3 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Congrats, Erin! She must have gotten her smarts from her mother. Heh.

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Wyatt said. Are you sure she's YOUR daughter? At least we know who she DOESN'T Take after. But way to go Erin!!!!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Hey! I was one of the teachers for crying out loud. I was one of three teacher teaching 35 8th graders religous education. . . .and I didn't kill any of them. . . .yet!

Congrats to Me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home