Thursday, March 09, 2006

Trade DEADline

Well the NHL Trade Deadline has come and gone. The Flyers were rumored to get many players that they need to help them advance. The got very little. . . .and I don't mean Neal Little. Recchi went to the Hurricanes because, according to Clarke, "although we had better draft picks, Carolina was offering better prospects that we were willing to part with." Dumb, but I'm fine with that.

I wanted Keith Tkachuk!! He was reported to agree to go to a team that is a "contender". Contender = Flyers. It was a rent, as Keith wants to stay in St. Louis. St. Louis would basically save money on the remainder of the season. This season wasn't much of season for them anyway. I can't imagine why this deal didn't go down. He didn't even go anywhere.

NIKO DIMITRAKOS!! Somehow if you jumble the letters, it doesn't spell Stanley Cup! I spells "I spent a lot of money on playoff tickets!"

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Since when did The Greek Tycoon become a valuable hockey asset???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home