Friday, February 17, 2006

Former Flyer Resurfaces!



I'm watching the Philadelphia Phantoms game tonight and who is playing for the Chicago Wolves? Former Flyer Billy Tibbetts. Ha Ha! I say formaer Flyer because for a short time the Flyers were sattled with this thug due to some favor Clarkie owed the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Billy Tibbetts was best known for his rape conviction in Pittsburgh so he had to get out of Dodge. What is this guy doing still playing hockey.

Two things make this worse.
1. During the game, I continually heard this guys name. He must be on the first line.
2. While looking for a picture that wasn't front and side view, I came across http://www.billytibbetts.com/

SOMEBODY CREATED A BILLY TIBBETTS WEBSITE!!! GOOD LORD!!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Oddly enough, Billy attacked his female prey the same way as in this picture.

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Billy reminds me of a few thugs I used to know, but was never unfortunate enough to date. Nice photo though, thanks for sharing Dlok!

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home