Monday, February 13, 2006

"Non-Post"er Child

I haven't quite got this whole blog thing down. I know that if I am going to do this, I should keep up with it! I find it easier to post, reactively, on other people's blogs.

Improvement is my new mantra. . . . . .replacing "Cleem!"

Anyway, this weekend was one of Reilly's birthday party and snow shovelling. The Phila/South Jersey area got belted this weekend. As usual, the rank and file are griping about the snow. "HEY!" It's the middle of February and we had A SNOW STORM! Before you know it, I'll be blogging about how much taking the cover off the pool bites. Winter's got another month. Old Man Winter, "Bring it! don't Sing it!"

As for Reilly's bowling party. It went off without a hitch. I even held off playing the arcade games until after the guests left. Temptation, I call thee arcarde shooting games. The last two times I did that I outscored the people that actually own guns. It may be time to challenge SYLG to a showdown.

It's time to hit ebay and see how much that game is selling for.

4 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You should keep UP with it." Doesn't Mrs. Dlok says that to you all the time? ;-)

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

If "Are you on that computer again" or "Oh, I should have known you'd be there" means "You should keep UP with it" then yes!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

You have a shot with NHL '06, but I got yer arse on Medal of Honor!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

No! I want a TIME CRISIS 3 challenge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home