Friday, February 17, 2006

THE HOOK!


As I was lying around the passed few days, I've decided that my wife is correct. I will watch anything.

I started off by watching THE FLIGHT OF THE PHOENIX. It wasn't bad. It wasn't interesting enough to be bad. It was as flavorless as the food that I've been eating. The one draw is to see Hugh Laurie speaking in his real (British) accent. Once Netflix sent my Battlestar Galactica disc, things improved.

However, there are certain movies that you have to make sure that you don't accidentally turn on as your surfin' through the detritus. Movies like The Poseidon Adventure and Miracle and even The Cutting Edge and in this category. Last night it was SHINE. This morning it was. . . . .Okay, it was SHINE again. That's when she drew the line. In my defense, I was trying to break away from watching Curling. What is that?? I was looking for Men's hockey. . ..which isn't on until tomorrow and the next thing I know, I've spent a half an hour watch Women's Curling. These girls must be killer in the bar at the Quates (sic) table.

Meanwhile, I haven't touched the piano since my lesson on Monday. Sad really!

For all you B4B Bloggers out there, al least we know why Kim hasn't shown up in 24 yet! She's over in Italy Curling for the Russians. Wasn't that the terrorists original objective? Coincidence?

8 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Wow! Hot curlers! Is that a pre-requisite to make the team???

BTW, I am almost ashamed to admit that I LOVED The Cutting Edge.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Cute.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Unfortunately, the downfall of HiDef is that you could see that Kim has very bad skin and a lot of make up. Still much nicer than her team mate who looked like Moe on a bad day (thankfully not shown above)

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger CGrim said...

The American curlers have got them beat:
http://rhog.blogspot.com/2006/02/weve-ive-been-missing-out-because-no.html

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Without a doubt. Even the Tracy Ullman chick is nicer than the pink-o ruskies. I was trying to figure out if the sisters were twins or not.

USA wins the Curling looks tournament. That's for sure.

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Tyler said...

What is with this? Limbaugh says curling isn’t a sport and everyone is watching it? I just don't get it.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Wondered where she was at...hummm thanks for the info. (LOL)
Came over from Blogs4Bauer. (smiling)

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! calorie intake for female body builders paris hilton quotes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home