Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Stanley Cup Race!!

They are in!
I’ll blame the Flyers for the low turn out this year. Still 84 pools is not too shabby. Of course, that’s less money I’ll win this year.

If you click on the sheets, they will expand so that you can read them.

Below is list of everyone’s picks. At the far right of the sheet at the bottom (in blue) is the calculated average of teams rank based on all the pools. Vinnie is an Excel Mastermind.

If you are viewing this (and there aren't many who view this) click on the sheets and find your pool. If there are any problems, let me know. Everything should be aces.

A BIG disappointment this year is WYATT. Wyatt chose to forgo the playoff pool this year because he’s too busy.

“Between lacrosse and work, been too busy. . .” I think that’s where I stopped listening. Let’s see work . . .lacrosse. There is time to post 1500 blog posts but not enough time to do a five minute pool. Weak. Very Weak. Not only that. But there were two new blog posts last night. From the FHL standpoint, an absolute disgrace.

Once I get a chance to review the picks, I will update with commentary.

Good Luck Everyone!!

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a tad early, but Paige is in first place again. To be a repeat winner would be legendary.

Can't wait to see what Z-dog's got in store for those Calgary Flames.

Knowing you're religiously obsessed with the MacFarlane figures, I'm sure you've already got your Zetterberg figure. Admit it, I know you do! I know I do, I sleep with it under my pillow each night!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Honestly, I didn't know it was out already.

However, as of lunch today, I have the Z-dog, the Hossa, the Naslund and the Bobby Hull and more.

They had no Cujo. The hunt begins.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Wow. Almost daily pimping for this thing, and I get no respect? Now, THAT is weak!

And blogging, lacrosse, and work is MUCH more important than the pool. Obviously, a lot of people agreed this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home