Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Playoff Fever!

As the final week of the National Hockey League winds down, it’s time to gear up for the playoffs.

Sure, the Flyers tossed up one of their worst, if not THE WORST, seasons ever. Sure, I still have to games to attend. Sure, one of them is the afternoon of Easter, but I look forward.

This week is very exciting in the Fantasy League as of last night the stats are as listed below:

It’s a nail biter this year and with a three way battle for 1st and a three way battle for the basement, everyone is glued to their stat sheet.

Meanwhile, in another part of the country, I am putting the final touches on my Annual Hockey Playoff Pool. The easiest and most fun playoff pool ever. You don’t need to know players. The rules are simple. For a mere pittance, you can rank the 16 playoff teams 16 to 1. The 16th team is your best team, the 1st team, you worst. Every game that a team wins, you get that many points. I sent a spreadsheet out with everyone’s picks so there is no question whom the winner is. The 2003 playoff pool had 155 entries.

Anyone interested in joining, let me know and I will get you the form (or ask your Local Gunfighter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home