Sunday, April 08, 2007

And Then There Was One!!

One day to go in the NHL.

Wyatt has locked up LAST place in the FHL. The award for that is a bill for $60 bucks and all the shame you can eat.

Pays to be nice. . .or so I hear. Today, I am taking my daughter to the Flyers. The 1st Place Team vs the 30th Place Team. If that isn't the makings of a great game, I don't know what is.

The girl that sits in front of me gave her tickets to the guy who owns the season tickets that we have. I am now taking the whole family to the game. Funnel Cake and Ice Cream all around.

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

YAY!!! The Flyers won a game!!!!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Better Yet! 4 Goals means Free Chik Fil A for the whole family.

Yummy!!!

They looked good today. Shame it means nothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home