Friday, April 06, 2007

Pat Benetar Says.. . . .


Get Nervous! Get Nervous! Get Nervous!

No Stat Shot today, sorry!

3 days to go and although "touch the money" accusations are flying, I am not even close to thinking that I have this won. Last night was a scary one. Lock called in a late replacement for an injury. Fortunately, the call came late and the original player was taken. Why? Because the intended player, one Tom Poti had 3 points. Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

To make it more "Fun", my goalie bites. I am going downstairs a melt my Raycroft figure.

On a change of sports, while I at the Flyers game last night, I picked up tickets for the June 1st Philadelphia Soul Arena Football game.

I bought a "door to door" salesman's coupon book for $30.00. Add that to the $46 dollars that I spent last night, I got 8. . .count em 8, tickets. Should be fun.

3 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

And you won Bullwinkle Blog's Caption Contest. You called it.

Prick.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

I won RightPundits this week as well.

A two-fer!!

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you buy a lottery ticket for me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home