Sunday, April 08, 2007

Raise The Cup!!



TOUCH!

That’s it! I can finally touch the money. This year’s winner of the 2006-2007 FHL Stanley Cup is .. . . . . .TEAM PINCHY!!!

A long shot from a couple of months ago, Team Pinchy kept a slow and steady pace, while other teams far in the lead self destructed. Despite a lack of goaltending this year, a few well place pickups and trades early in the season paid off in the long run. Added to the win this year, a whopping $15.50 were accumulated in Sidebets and another $30 (should be $40) in The Lock’s Yearly Vegas Odds.

I finally get my name on the plaque . . .all to myself. The last (and only) time I won and ended up tying with the Lock. Although I calculated a victory with all the tie breakers, I Samaritaned the decision and put both teams on the plaque. TEAM PINCHY stands tall.

By draft next year, I should have the Championship shirt.

Now, before I can REALLY celebrate, I have to gather the Playoff pools. Who’s in!?

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean I can tell people I know you? Congrats you famous person!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Swell. Now we have to hear you bragging all year . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home