Monday, September 25, 2006

TV on TV!


The Good News and Bad News of 24

If you into the show 24, then you are probably aware that, sadly, the show does not return until January 2007. But good news is on the horizon. If you are not a 24 watcher, this is your season. The villain this season is none other than that diabolical cross-dresser . . . . .Eddie Izzard.

I don’t believe that he will be doing his unique brand of satirical standup. ... in heels. . .but to know Eddie is to love him. He is arguably the funniest guy on the comedy scene today.

For those of you that are familiar with Mr. Izzard, look for quotes in this season’s 24 such as “I have planted explosives through the New York Subway system. . . . . .and on several busses as well”. or ”I’ve killed 7 Million people? . . . . .Well Done! Very Well Done! I must get up very early in the morning. . . .Let’s check the daily planner. . . .Let’s See. . . .Death . . .Death. . .Death. . .Death. . .Death. . . .Lunch. . .Death. . .Death. . .Death!”

I was waiting for 24. Now, I need it to start NOW!

14 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not enough to do at work?

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

I'm not doing shit today!

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Need some ex-lax?

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

About everything?

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

Why am I not surprised that you're into a cross-dressing comedian?

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Zippy - He thinks Eddie's way hot!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger grimjack said...

But will he offer Jack cake?

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this what your workload has driven you to? That is a disturbing photo..evem with my blurred vision!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Where's the gnome to back me on the Eddie Izzard bandwagon??

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

I love Eddie Izzard!!!! Now I will watch 24 when it returns.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

I knew the Gnome wouldn't let me down.

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This isn't a secret sex club, is it?

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Didn't you get the memo?

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that from you? I think I answered the wrong one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home