Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Diamond in the Rough!

This weekend I sat through one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time. That movie is JuneBug. It was horrible. Somewhere in there, I'm sure there was some subtle meaning to the
garbage that went on, but I don't even care. it was a waste of two hours.

The only redeeming factor to this movie is that Amy Adams was in it (see above). HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS CHICK! WOW!! By now, everyone should know my preference to the Redhead of the species. Even so. . . . . .WOW!! Of course, she was 8 1/2 pregnant in the movie but that just adds to the horribleness of the movie. She was still awesome.

Allyson Hannigan. . .move over. . . .No! No! Don't go away, just move over a little so thatI can squeeze Amy on the otherside.

Now I have to go see Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

6 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger John DuMond said...

She is a cutie, but I don't know if I could sit through a movie titled Junebug either. Unless it's about giant radiation-mutated cockroaches devouring San Francisco in June. That I could watch.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

We redheads are pretty cool. We're very spirited.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

She was awesome in Talladega Nights. Cute at the beginning, sultry at the end. I'll go with ya and explain all the racin'.

Oh, and RT's not a REAL redhead. She uses "Do it to me red."

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Oh, and you need a new quote of the week.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Shhhhh...Wyatt, you're not supposed to tell anyone!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Done!

I was busy staring at Amy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home