Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Mysterio Rebuttal

A few days ago, Wyatt posted the picture of the new (and quite delicious) statue of Mysterio. Of course, there is an equally impressive Scorpion one, but I digress. . . . .

I will not be taking part in the Mysterio statue extravaganza. The reason being that I have these beauties already in my possession:

Yes, this is a small sample of Deathlok's bedroom . . . . .EASSSYY Girls! Let's zoom in on the wonders that are the statues.

Of course, Spider-Man has to share the shelf with the Green Goblin. Wyatt's friend Mysterio accompanies the shelf with Doc Ock, while Sandman, Kraven the Hunter, Rhino and Electro round out the collection on the bottom shelf. Keep in mind the Kingpin, Lizard and Shocker are available and I think I see space. . . .

You are probably saying, "Gee, Mrs. Deathlok must have to go to the family room to get away from all this comic crap. . . . .But wait!

Fortunately, when she tries to get away in the kitchen, yummy food comes out. LET'S EAT!!!

Once more:



Okay, who wants to be me?

18 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Is that whimpering I hear coming from the Earp household?

You must have a wonderful, chill wife!

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger grimjack said...

I usually want to be you when I can't fit my fat ass into the booth at Fridays.

 
At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't already, you should start giving your wife foot rubs and anything else she asks for!

What have you threathened your kids with if they touch them?

Boys and their toys!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

With my medical coverage, I can afford to make new kids. The statues. . . .not so much.

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should have your "babies" (statues) insured! LOL

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you have the good Doc Oc and Green Goblin and not the movieifed ones...

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

JT, Please!

The movies are good stuff, but they are just movies. They are not the REAL people.

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me again what kind of camera you have, if you don't mind!

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

It's absolutely amazing you ever got laid.

Really.

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wyatt...girls like Spidey too, you know...

Who makes those?

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

They are designed by Bowen (Randy?). You can grab some of these fairly cheap on ebay.

Linda, we have a basic 4.0 Megapixel Olympia. It's nice but sometimes the flash gets wonky.

My wife has also given me permission to do our master bathroom in Spider-Man. She's a good one. . . .and can cook.

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Define "wonky"--if you can! Are you not happy with it?

Maybe the wife thinks Spidey is...I hate to use this overworked word...hot! You could put a lifesize one on the ceiling like he was in mid-flight....or not.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

I might get in the way of the trapeze. . . . .I've said too much.

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Are you the ca....oh, never mind! That brings up entirely too many questions!!

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just curious---are you related to the flying Wallendas? hehe

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

When we were younger we were. Now there is no room with the dog in the bed.

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time, get a smaller dog! ha

(I was just being silly! But thanks for sharing!)

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Small Dogs = = NEVER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home