Saturday, August 12, 2006

Two For Two!!

As many of you bloggers know, you have to be careful with who you meet on the internet. Personally, I remove my daughter's fingers if she were blogging. I've already heard questionable stories from my neighbors (who lack something called "Parenting Skills").

That being said, I have had two internet "meets" in my life. (Not counting multiple meetings with Wyatt . . . . .I would recommend CAUTION if you are inclined). . . .but I digress.

The first meet was actually a group meeting. As I have posted before here:
http://temerityhm.blogspot.com/2006/04/welcome-zippy.html
I met my friend Diane. It was great.

July 22nd, my wife was scheduled to be in a "Feis" in Washington. (That an Irish dance competition.) With what was going on at the time she wanted to cancel. I made her go. She did well and got a bunch of first and second place medals. While she was with her friends, I arranged to meet up with creator of radiohidebound and parttime visitor to the blogsphere "radio gnome". He picked me up for dinner. Barb had a tracking device place just inside my Achilles tendon in case he abducted me or something. Anyway, I would highly recommend the Rat Skeller for dinner if you are near our Nation's Capitol. . . .1,000 kinds of beer. Note: Don't let the waiter talk you into the $23.00 bottle of beer. Not worth.

Anyway, Thanks Radio Gnome. I had a great time.

In September, there is Round 3 as we are trying to get a meet in NYC that will bring San Diego, DC, Syracuse and Japan together for the first time. Can't wait!

6 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

HEY!!! I'm right here!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

Hey, Dlok,
Welcome back. Looking forward to meeting you soon. Hope I'll be able to pull it off!

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The chip in the ankle was funny! If you got chopped up, at least there'd be a foot to remember you by! hehe

Let us know how the meet-up goes...sounds like fun!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

That's Funny! Do you know how many people to go to the Rat Skeller when there visit Washington!

It is to laugh!

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info acne natural rosacea treatment Lasik+eye+surgery+nc 1973 ford mustang specifications satelitte webcam Consolidate loan nevada student Strip poker video equestrian Motion pictures patents Hummer canada Designer beach dress Phoebe fox tv buying home security alarms lock and key security system Benchmark email advertising avital zone 2 car security system Tripple cpu fan for ibm New school cooking class 923 615 101 00 porsche

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Sacramento teeth whitening dentists Free term insurance quotes london Einsatze roulette rhinoplasty surgeons in michigan Case management training for juvenile staff shemale movie Wrist blood pressure cuffs accurate Rhinoplasty pictures of teens Percentage of body fat scale accutane package insert Running stores pittsburgh Concerta equivalent of adderal online baccarat http://www.domain41.info rechargeable batteries Aiptek video cameras Pharmacies and drug stores in waterford mi michigan Fioricet watson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home