Friday, July 07, 2006

Father-In-Law Update!


First, I would like to that Linda and all those who have inquired about my Father-In-Law, Moon!

Moon is not doing well. Although the Doctor still expect a full recovery ("I still expect him to come home AND be productive"), so that is promising. I haven't heard any problems with the heart since they operated.

Unfortunately, his kidneys were shutting down and haven't come completely back up to speed. Yesterday, they inserted a Trach tube (or as my Mother-In-Law keeps calling it a "Trek". . . .of course, she keeps calling it his Salophagus too so. . . . . . ). He's got a feeding tube in his stomach because he can't eat because his mout is full of ulcers. At least his feet aren't blue anymore.

It's gonna be a long haul and my wife and Mother-In-Law are busting their chops running back and forth from the hospital.

Keep those prayers coming.

4 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

Dlok,
My prayers are with you and your family. I hope all goes well for Moon. I know how tough it is when a parent is suffering.

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry Moon isn't doing well. I hope things start looking up for him real soon. He's in my thoughts!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Token Asian said...

A big prayer coming from the other side of the world... Please don't forget to take care of each other, too. It's important at a time like this! \(^_^)/ <-that's a giant hug

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Acyclovir and bell palsy Buspar foto log terra cl nohay2sin3 New century volkswagen Audubon chrysler getting butalbital Schwan ice cream machine Acura car club Asian female model picture fax machine service Adipex with saturday delivery Parental control on cell phone Neurontin experiences 1966 bus vw Lexapro rating seacoast volkswagen Edinburgh minivan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home