Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A NEW IDEA!

I've gone from posting once a week if I'm lucky to being a downright Post Whore. I thought I would give this an idea.

I will try to come up with three choices for Deathlok's quote of the Week. The one that gets the most votes will be the quote of the week. I'll post it in the side bar, if Wyatt or kah can show me how.

The quotes can come from anywhere: Comics, movies, literature, pearls that I hear, anything. I may even take requests. this one will be for next week (once I get back from the golf outing).

Choices
"I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed"
- Marvin the Paranoid Android - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

"I give myself very good advice..but I very seldom follow it."
- Alice in Wonderland

"I'm on this side of the dirt, so I guess I'm good."
In answer to "How you doing?" to a guy name Frank that I work with.

If this doesn't pan out, I'll bag it!

10 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Blogger rachel said...

I'm voting for Frank's.

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Token Asian said...

I like the Alice quote, because it's the same thing I do (give good advice that I don't follow myself!).

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger 3pillars said...

I agree with token asian, I think we all do that.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Alice also and Frank second!
I could be biased 'cause I've always liked AiW since I was little because Alice is part of my name, as well as my grandmother's and cousin's!

hehehehe--I'm STILL laughing!!!!!!!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Question: At what point should the laughter become offensive to me? I'm not real good at gadging these things.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm mostly smiling! Tell me you didn't get dressed like that and NOT expect laughter! I'm just imagining seeing you on campus in that get-up--Halloween or not! I just find that super funny! ;)
(Maybe I'm easily amused! ha)

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And btw, isn't producing laughter the whole purpose of being a Jester???

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

It the whole point of be me, actually!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

i'm all about the alice quote.

btw, your blog is hilarious--you definitely have a way with words. the laughter is a good thing--the world needs more of it.

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home