Wednesday, May 17, 2006

For Linda - As Requested!!

For those of you that have read the post about the Police dodging Jester, here is a picture that I dug up from the old photo albums. It should be noted that this picture was taken early in the morning by my college roommate at LaSalle (then College, not yet University). I went to every class but one (as the Professor was a complete dick). I even walked to class juggling. And Yes, it was Halloween.

The highlight of the day was actually my 8:00 AM Management class. Due to the prep time, I arrived at around 8:10. Anyone who has been to college (or Mass) can tell you that if you are late you have to sit up front. I was front row center and jingling like Santa's Sleigh. This lasted until about 8:20, when the Professor covered his face with his hand and put his head on his desk (laughing) and said "I can't teach with him sitting there like that. . . .you can all go!"

I was very popular amongt the class that day.

Hope it was worth the wait Linda.

And speaking of costumes, I have been plagued for years with people saying "You know who you lookl like?" Because I don't!! However, in a moment of slef humor I labored all of about 1 1/2 minutes for this costume.

Allllllrightyy Then!!

9 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will...have..to..come...back...when...I...can...stop...LAUGHING!!!!

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I...can...stop...LAUGHING!!!!

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I've calmed down some! If anyone had walked into one of my classes like that, I would've slid out of my chair laughing! How did you come up with the idea to do that? And you wore it all day?! That is hilarious! I'm glad you took a picture of it--thanks for sharing! Too funny!
And oh yes, you do seem to look alittle like Jim Carey! The question is are you as manic?!
HA

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger Tyler said...

That is great. ROFL

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still smiling! How could you not be covered up with girlfriends? I just noticed you were juggling? And what is that below your waist......on your costume?! hehe


Since you gave me such a big laugh, I'll give you a small one!


Do you know why so many Southern girls get pregnant?


Because it takes them so long to say.........qqqqqquuuuuiiiiitttt!
haha
What? I said it was a small one!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Lin - Yes, he is manic. Trust me.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

I showed the second photo of you on the couch to my husband. His reply was "Oh Lord." Now I'm glad I didn't show him the court jester/harlequinn photo!

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Bus tour cruise to bermuda st augustine florida plastic surgeon Pontiac grand prix solenoid transmission

 

Post a Comment

<< Home