Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Alright! Who Complained!!

This is ridiculous! I'm watching the hockey games the past couple of nights and I notice that the Dodge Caliber has changed. They cut out the guy saying "Silly Little Fairy!" Guess What!! She's A Fairy! Did someone complain about the use of the word "Fairy"??

I won't even bring up the D&D thing. So I as I go to post this stupidity, I'm looking for a picture (see above) and I see this article.

http://adage.com/article?article_id=108621

This commercial is a hate crime all of a sudden.

This makes almost as little sense than the Congressman who lost his position for using the word "Niggardly"! Okay, nothing will beat getting fired for having a vocabulary.

8 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Okay, am I the only one who thinks the FAIRY looks pretty hot?

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Wyatt,
1. She is hot . . .which I guess that makes us homosexual or something.

2. I have a comment about her being proportiate for you, but I can't find it right now!

rg,
DOOMED, indeed!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

I believe that PETA (not the bread) is now complaining about the cruelty the faerie shows by tearing the dog into four and reassembling it.

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a cute commercial. So few cute ones!

Whoever is doing BK must be loose a few screws! They went from scary to cheesy!

What qualifies as hot, living and breathing?!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger rachel said...

I just saw the unedited one during the Watkins Glen Indy Grand Prix on ABC.

Wow, you're powerful! ;)

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

FEAR ME!

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home