Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Alright! Who Complained!!

This is ridiculous! I'm watching the hockey games the past couple of nights and I notice that the Dodge Caliber has changed. They cut out the guy saying "Silly Little Fairy!" Guess What!! She's A Fairy! Did someone complain about the use of the word "Fairy"??

I won't even bring up the D&D thing. So I as I go to post this stupidity, I'm looking for a picture (see above) and I see this article.

http://adage.com/article?article_id=108621

This commercial is a hate crime all of a sudden.

This makes almost as little sense than the Congressman who lost his position for using the word "Niggardly"! Okay, nothing will beat getting fired for having a vocabulary.

11 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

Okay, am I the only one who thinks the FAIRY looks pretty hot?

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger radio gnome said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again . . . we're DOOMED.

What really kills me is that nowadays, truly outrageous comments get lumped in with all of these, if not totally innocent, innocuous comments, and nobody seems to mind.

We're DOOMED.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Wyatt,
1. She is hot . . .which I guess that makes us homosexual or something.

2. I have a comment about her being proportiate for you, but I can't find it right now!

rg,
DOOMED, indeed!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger grimjack said...

Unfortunately for me and Wyatt, this leaves fat people as the only group who can be picked on.

I thought she turned the guy into a pussy, not a fag. It's not like a dick popped in his mouth. They should have grown a set, and just said "If your offended, don't buy the car. It's too manly for you anyway".

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

I believe that PETA (not the bread) is now complaining about the cruelty the faerie shows by tearing the dog into four and reassembling it.

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous linda said...

That's a cute commercial. So few cute ones!

Whoever is doing BK must be loose a few screws! They went from scary to cheesy!

What qualifies as hot, living and breathing?!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger rachel said...

I just saw the unedited one during the Watkins Glen Indy Grand Prix on ABC.

Wow, you're powerful! ;)

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

FEAR ME!

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home