Sunday, December 09, 2007

Reaping Good Television

Okay, Heroes and Weeds are all caught up and Battlestar, LOST, and all the January shows (including the new Terminator Show) haven't started yet. So what's a guy to watch?

Well, I'll tell ya. . . .REAPER!!


No No . . . .Wait! . . . .REAPER!


I downloaded the first few episodes from BearShare the other day (along with some BIONIC WOMAN) and put them on my MP3 player. This way, I can watch shows while I am at my son's Karate class or waiting in the parking lot for the bus to bring back my daughter from swim practice.

Friday, I finally watched the pilot episode. I was hysterical. If FAR surpassed the BIONIC WOMAN, which was okay, but not a keeper.

REAPER is the story of a guy who's parents sold his soul to the devil. His soul becomes the devils when he turns 21. The show starts on his 21st birthday. Weird things begin to happen to him and he starts having Hellish visions. Satan explains that he has a job to do for him on Earth. He has to be a bounty hunter for souls that have escaped from Hell. . . ala Ghost Rider. . . .ish. CREEPY!!! How can a premise like that be funny. Well, it is!! Watch this show! Based on the Pilot episode, it's a winner.

It's directed by Kevin Smith and it definitely has a Clerksy/Mallratty feel to it. This clip will give you the highlights to the first show. ENJOY!

4 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Sezme said...

That trailer was great!

You were supposed to move that with your mind.
Now, when anyone walks into something or trips, I have a new line.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Okay, that looks like it's worth it. I'm in.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Dammit, something else I have to watch :)

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I remember the sidekick from another show that was one several years ago...

It looks pretty good though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home