Sunday, November 25, 2007

Battlestar At The Deathstar

Last night (as you may have heard from reading some worthwhile blogs), RT and Wyatt (and Wyatt's friend Bill) came to the Death(lok) Star to watch Battlestar Galactica: Razor.

It was great having everyone over, and it was REALLY great to finally meet RT in the flesh. . . .well, in person anyway. Thanks for making the trip. Thanks for bringing all the goodies. I now have enough munchies and chocolate to bribe someone else to come over. SWEET!!

Mrs. Deathlok was frantically trying to get her assignment for school done and thus was banished to the other room. She sends her apologies for not being able to spend time. . .although BSG isn't her thing.

If not for the company, I would have been made to take my son to Storybookland. A nice little place, but not when it's 7 degrees out. Reilly had a good time though.

Thanks again for coming over everyone (well, everyone who came over). . .

5 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Thanks for the hospitality, chief - and the roast beef sammiches! Razor was frakkin' awesome!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Sezme said...

1. Thanks for having me to the abode. I enjoyed it! Wifey is very nice, too.

2. I tried to keep the flesh covered.

3. Did you know that those two characters were lesbians? Never would have thunk it...ha!

4. Your kids are really cute. :)

5. I kept hearing this tiny little voice all night-kept saying something about getting out of a line, something about fantasy hockey league, and something about being gassy. HA!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

Uh, Hello? I guess our invitations were lost in the mail. I'll remember that next time WE have a get together, Deathlok.

Ha! Glad a good time was had by all.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Mrs. Grim - I didn't think you were a BSG fan. I apologize for not inviting ya. Although, Deathlok should have said something. Heh.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

Actually, no apology necessary, Wyatt. I'm not a big fan, I was just givin' Deathlok and y'all a hard time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home