Saturday, August 11, 2007

10K . . . . . . .RUN!


As I creep back to the keyboard for the first time in almost a week, I notice that I am a scant few hits away from hitting the Big 10,000 Hits. Amazing. Sure Wyatt and others have hits out the wazoo (is that the first post to use the word wazoo?), but they post religiously (I was going to say regularly but sitting at the computer that often almost assures that that is not the case).

I was on a roll in the past few weeks and actually had a Deathlok record of 19 post to my "Is this guy ever going to post the results" Caption contest. I am getting to that today. . .with a special bonus.

Between my visitors last weekend (to be addressed in a separate post), preparing for yesterday's issue (also a separate post) and the NEW job promotion announcement (here we go again. . . also separate post) I have so catching up to do for all my blog viewers.

So. . . .what to do with the 10,000th post???

The 10,000th post will receive their choice of:

1. What Carol Marrel is standing in front of
2. A free Pat's/Gino's Steak Sandwich (recommended for the local blogging area)
3. A package of scrapple (shipping included)
4. A Deathlok Action figure
5. An impromptu diatribe on this blog on any subject you like.
6. A novena said for the person of you choice said by an actual CCD Teacher.

Thanks for all the support.

8 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will take the steak, but make it from Jim's please. Mmmmmm

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Sezme said...

1. Ewwww. I don't want what is behind her.
2. Geno's (The steaks in Jersey are better.)
3. Pig snout?
4. Does the action figure sit and stare at the keyboard without posting anything?
5. Kewl!
6. I'm Baptist.

Congratulations on the promotion!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger LBJ said...

1. I'd rather have what's behind Door #3
2. I live in Cleveland, all we have are Perogies. . Lots of em.
3. "Scrapple".. . isn't that some iced tea made out of pureed pork bits.
4. I heard the action figure had writers block and had been pulled from shelves.
5. there's a winner
6. There better not be a ruler involved.

Congratulations. . whoever the winner is will be lucky to have visited you.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger bRight & Early said...

1. See comments above.
2. I don't think it will travel well to Fl., but I would swoon to have one again.
3. Taylors? I can live with that.
4. Uh. No. Does that fact that the food prizes are my favorites tell you anything?
5. okie dokie
6. What rt said

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Gotta agree with The Badger: Jim's = Mmmmm!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

RT
Jersey Steaks are better? That's too funny to be offensive. Nutritious Pig Snout! Blocked? OUCH! Baptist? I can't can translate.

Skywriter
Johnny, tell her what she's won! (hmmm) Apparantly you RiceARoni will be in the mail.
Perogies? I would have to contact the ex to have fresh Polish dishes. The ruler is an optional feature.

B&E
Taylor? It's not Pork Roll. I would go with Philadelphia Brand, but the winner can choose the brand of scrap animal parts.

Badger/Wyatt,
Jim's is an option.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

18 hits away!

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's now been a week sense your last post. What's the lame excuse now?
I'm beer commenting, so be nice.

Skul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home