Monday, August 06, 2007

Caption Contest

WINNERS!!

This time since there was such a generous outpouring, I decided to have two judges (operating independently). First:

Mrs Deathlok's Picks
3rd Place: Wyatt: "Jimmy enjoyed his body parts like his muffins: fork split."
2nd Place: Brad: "I know we always tell you that, but this you SHOULD eat with your fingers..."
1st Place: RT: "He really did believe he could dig to China."
And because she insisted:
Honorable Mention: radiognome: w"ell, you told me to go fork myself"

Deathlok's Picks
3rd Place: Wyatt: "Jimmy enjoyed his body parts like his muffins: fork split."
2nd Place: Skywriter: "come on kid. . . that's mine. . fork it over."
1st Place: Brad: "I know we always tell you that, but this you SHOULD eat with your fingers..."

Okay, after I threw up a little, I decided that this should be my caption contest picture for the week.

Have at it. . . . .

Labels:

22 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Jimmy tries to eat his fresh picked boogers!

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, you told me to go fork myself

or

it's not fun until someone loses a nose

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Pick a winner!


OR


He really did believe he could dig to China.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Jimmy enjoyed his body parts like his muffins: fork split.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger LBJ said...

come on kid. . . that's mine. . fork it over.

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Sezme said...

Sweetie, when you are older, the piercing will seem completely normal. You'll be a trend setter and the other kids will want to be like you.

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Brad said...

"I know we always tell you that, but this you SHOULD eat with your fingers..."

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger BobG said...

CAUTION: Nose piercing should only be done by professionals, using professional equipment.

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who knew you moonlighted as a muse?

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

"Well, I suppose there are worse places you could have stick that fork..."

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said...

"...but you only said I couldn't run with scissors."

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...but you only said I couldn't run with scissors."

ROTFLMAO

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said...

"See Mommy, I didn't poke my eye out."

(probably goes along with the scissors caption)

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

"But mom, it's cool when Wolverine does it!"

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'But I ate my peas mommy.'

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said...

"...and the (sniff) Bill said, (sniff) stick a fork in him, he's Don."

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said...

In the modern A Christmas Carol Tiney Tim as able to utilize universal health care to have the fork removed after a reformed Scrooge's backing got Hillary elected.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger 2spothipshot said...

"DAMMIT! Who gave the fork to the little Polack again!?!"

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you learned your lesson when you did that with your pecker last week Rodney!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Brad said...

I win! I win!

Of course I have an advantage, having sat around with Mr. Deathlok and spent lots of time making each other laugh. I know what gets his funny bone....

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Especially if you say it in a "Mrs Conclusion" voice.

Aaaalllloooo!!

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Mike said...

The Twins, c'mon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home