Saturday, July 07, 2007

Kids Today - Shoes of Tomorrow



Thanks to
  • RT
  • for sending this (via Wyatt) to me.

    I don't know if that is real or not, but let's, for the sake of me blogging about something" say it is. What kids, exactly, are buying these. Do kids today even know how to tie there shoes? My son, at a lofty 7 1/2 learned last year (and I use the term LEARNED loosely.)

    "Okay kids, were are leaving in 5 1/2 hours everyone start getting their shoes on!" Next they will be coming out with the Rubix Shoeb.

    They do look extremely cool though. If they were real Transformers and would mold to your feet and autotie, I want to know where to grab that stock.

    5 Comments:

    At 4:40 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

    :)

    If I have one more little kid fly by me on those wheelies (sneakers with wheels), though...

     
    At 7:55 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

    I hate those things. I'm surprised they haven't gone the way of CLACKERS.

    I already see signs up at the mall and at Sam's Club that say "no skating of any kind on premises."

    Rolling up to Communion is the worst. Are there ANY responsible parents anymore.

     
    At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So, Dlok, are you saying you take yours off in church?

     
    At 10:47 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

    As a teacher I can answer that there are very few responsible parents.

    You've seen kids rolling up to communion? That's a bit crass, eh?

     
    At 12:38 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

    "Rubik's Shoeb." BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home