Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Waaaiiiit For It!!

When it comes time to kick someone's ass or exact your revenge on them, it is always said that "they will get what is coming to them. Just Wait!" Although that is a very hard thing to do, when it happens, it brings a smile to this face.

Years ago, I worked for a different supervisor. I told her, I will do any work that you want to give me. One Caveat! I won't do any work for a particular person. "Why?" "Because he's a jerkoff! End of Story" She agreed to that and things went there way for 5-6 years.

Yesterday, someone that I work with showed me this article in the Atlantic City Press.

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/
local/atlantic/story/7485337p-7380456c.html

Guess who?!? See. . .. he is a jerkoff. And now when he goes to jail, he can be someone's sex toy. I have a good idea who he's going to bring down with him too. Annnnd she's a bitch.

9 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to contain yourself! heh Some people do get what's coming to them, but not always!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

I say that to myself when I deal with insane kids. The ones I say it about usually end up in jail or screwing up so bad that it hits the papers. I'm never shocked.

Btw, a former friend of mine, his dad used to work for your "firm."

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

heh heh . . . .FIRM.

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh snap!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Geeeesh! I wasn't trying to be like that today. Really.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Okay, the link is too long. What's the details?

God damn, you have to learn how to add links!

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang Wyatt, highlight, copy, and paste, its like three mouse clicks for cripes-sakes!

DL, so this guy goes to the slammer, how long before Groovis goes to visit him with a file hidden up his @@@?

Maybe you could go on the take too, maybe try to scam some extra chlorine for the pool!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Captain America said...

Vinnie - But if the link goes into the Sharks pic . . . ?

Ass.

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't do that on my screen, Cap'n Crunch. Wraps neatly in the little box its supposed to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home