Friday, June 01, 2007

Badger's Journey Is Complete!

Like Luke Skywalker's journey toward the darkside, the Badger's (my brother) journey toward the darkside will be complete in September when THIS comes out:

For those who don't know anything about hockey, this is Wayne Gretzky. Todd McFarlane has been putting out hockey figures for years. This guy has been passed around from team to team almost as much as Mike Sillinger. It took years for Todd to cover every team this scrub has been on. I mean, Vinnie will tell ya, Zetterberg's on;y been on one team. This guy has been passed around more than Wyatt's highschool girlfriend.

Speaking of Wyatt, what could be better than a Winnipeg Jets McFarlane figure. Winnipeg. . . .Old School.

4 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a jersey signed by Wayne. I won it in a contest.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Nice!

Badger . . .Linda. Linda. . .. Badger.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

IS THAT RANDY CARLYLE???

(Cue Smithers voice) "I want it, I want it, I want it!"

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

No, it's Bobby Hull! Randy Carlyle indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home