Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blogging Crisis!!

I can’t seem to keep up. Like many who are in the blogsphere, I have spent a lot of time read blogs and trying to write blogs. Of course, if you are writing blogs, you should be reading your readers blogs. Thus you get more readers . . . which gives you more to read. And like Fabrege, and so on and so on and so on. . . .

So, nothing gets done. As an Obsessive Compulsive, I then feel the need to write something before nobody stops by. . . .like now.

So, what have I been doing that is better and more important than blogging? I have been spending time with the family. My son’s soccer is taking up a lot of time. Work is very busy and I am still pushing for that promotion . . . AND I’m still saddled with the worst contract ever. Work sent me to sunny (yet snowy - -Depends on your elevation) Colorado Springs. Very nice. I have pictures but they are still in the camera.

Of course, I take the time to win the occasional Caption Contest, read a blog or two. I’m better at reading and commenting than I am at posting. . . .. really? Haven’t noticed!

So, I haven’t given my view on Spider-Man 3 or Hot Fuzz. I haven’t kept up on the postings for the playoff pool or the Stanley Cup run. I haven’t even talked about the voice of both Sweet Polly Purebred in the new Underdog movie and the voice of the new Disney 2D movie. . . . . . .Guess!


I hope all is well with everyone and I will hopefully post something soon or go from semi-retirement to full blown. . . . “I’M OUT!”

Of course, this weekend is the big Golf Outing! I'm sure that Wyatt will tell you all about it! I am READY! I was practicing just this October. Bring it!

8 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Fabrege? Dag...that's old!

I hear if you just pump Guinness into everyone during the golf thing, you should win. That's what I've gathered from previous golf outing posts.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

That's assuming that I'm not pumping Guinness into myself.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

:)

Guess a different strategy must be employed.

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was waiting for you to post a redhead shot so I could give you this:

http://joblo.com/index.php?id=13876

Enjoy!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

The Jameson (and the vomit) will flow this weekend!!!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

gnome,
That was awesome. . . if not out of order. Amy was Waaay far back in the poll.

I think that is the first picture I was of Molly Ringworm that I thought was attractive.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

If the vomit reaches "Flowing" stages, it's time for bed.

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Throw some cold water in your face and calm down! Post your pics from your trip.
Do we need to write letters of reccomendation to your boss--what's wrong with them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home