Thursday, July 19, 2007

I WAS IN THE POOL! - CAPTION CONTEST!

WINNER ANNOUNCED!!
RODNEY DILL
"Well little guy, how's life treating you."
"I'm in a narrow tunnel all day, I'm just sick and tired of molasses."

Do to low turn out, I went with just one winner. Thanks for your participation.



COVER THE CHILDREN’S EYES!!

This is the Mole Rat. It may look more like the Spotted Dick than Wyatt's Post, but this is a real animal.

I’m thinking this is scary enough to make all the girls start checking to make sure that there are no teeth on yours.

Should I make this the Caption Contest? Go For it!

Other Caption contests here (if I can hyperlink these it will be a miracle)
The Bullwinkle Blog (3rd Place Last Week)
Cowboy Blob
Gone Rick Motel
Right Pundits (1st Place Last Week)
Rodney Dill
RT (Colored Hyperlinks? Show Off!)
Willisms
Wizbang

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Ewwwwwwwwwww!

A bucktooth Dick!

I have no idea how to caption that thing.

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

with a surprise like that, who needs to use his left hand?

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Rogue said...

After too much use while Hillary was on the campaign trial, Bill's willy needs a rest. (oooooo, what is that white stuff leaking out of the front?)

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger LBJ said...

The Mole Rat. Often confused in the dark with the One Eyed Wonder Weasel.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said...

"SHRINKAGE!"

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Hans Moleman: The Early Years.

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Sezme said...

Seriously, I can't think of a caption. I cringe every time I see it.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said...

"Well little guy, how's life treating you."
"I'm in a narrow tunnel all day, I'm just sick and tired of molasses."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home