Thursday, July 12, 2007

Meme To File

Dodge The Meme

As a contracts professional, I can say that I have examined the rules (see below) and have concluded that my response technically meets the qualifications of my recent meme.

The rules say:
1. Post the rules for the meme at the beginning of your post.
2. This meme consists of the blogger listing eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged in this post are to write their own post listing their own eight random items and list the rules.
4. At the end of the post/meme, list the folks you are tagging and leave them notice of such in their comments.

Since I never got around to finishing my last meme, I am reposting the first four from May and adding the other four. This fulfills both meme requirements.

Memes 1 through 4

5. I took the SATs twice and was really hungover both times. My scores reflected this.

6. Whenever I lend out a book, I never lend the Jacket. I find it surprising that people get annoyed by that.

7. I have Police tickets that no one will buy.

8. People that I have met in person include Graham Parker, Adrian Belew, Issac Asimov, Comic Book Artists Jim Starlin and George Tusca, Mira Furlan (Lost), Walter Koenig and the proprietor of radiohidebound . . . . .kah.

Ta Da! Okay 7 was iffy, but it's weighing on my mind that my Flyer's ticket money is wrapped up in these guys. I can't in good conscience tag anyone.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

I am incredibly anal about my book covers. One tear, and I freak out.

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you have a good conscience?! wow And I thought we'd never see the last four!
Wish I could help you out with the tickets but travel, etc, would make that pretty much out of the question! Plus the medical professionals are hurting the pocketbook!

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You left Tim Butler off your list for #8! The milk stout wasn't THAT good!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

And can you count Richard Butler since I said something and he replied to it.

I only bring it up because it annoys Wyatt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home