Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Burn Time and Brain Cells . . . .

My daughter recently introduced me to NotDoppler.com. It's a site that has games a plenty. They change them every week.

There is one game where you are a stick figure and you have to shoot other stick figures. What's great about it is that it's one of the bloodier games I've seen.

The most interesting game is The Impossible Quiz. It's addictive as all get out. Try it here

The Impossible Quiz

I haven't completed it yet. My daughter and I have gotten through 70-80 of the screens.

Enjoy.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff LOVEs the impossible quiz. Hates to do it with me though cause I won't pass a screen until I figure out why the answer is what it is.

There's all kinds of fun sites with games like that. We play on andkon.com and albinoblacksheep.com.

There's a fun game called skyjumper on ABS that's stick figures and when you miss a jump, all kinds of blood shoots out. Nice.

Wyatt would like the game "More Mindless Violence"

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently there is a very good reason it's called "The Impossible Quiz"...

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

How far did you get!?

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just far enough to say "to heck with this..."

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

Something that requires an attention span? Nevermind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home