Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's Day To Everyone!

In the true love that my wife and I share, we woke up this morning to an ice storm. The schools were closed and I decided to stay home from work. My wife took a look outside and said "If this doesn't clear up, you won't be getting anything for Valentine's Day." I responded "Good, I got you the same thing." And then there were hugs.

What a stupid Holiday.

On the flip side, my daughter wrote me a poem:
Dad I really love you
I can’t think of anything cant do
You go on the computer or play playstation
You collect action figures from every alien nation
I like the smell of your shaving cream
You Dad, help me fulfill my crazy dream
What wouldn’t you do to make me smile?
You always go that extra mile
Even though you don’t like the boys
Or my make-up “toys”
I owe a lot to you
Dad, you’re the reason I do what I do.
I REALLY LOVE YOU!

Happy Valentine’s Day Dad!

I love my dadlok

Isn't that beautiful!!

4 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

Ice Storm??? You woosie government workers!!! A little ice storm and you stay home. I had to trudge through knee high snow this morning to get to work-- and I got there!

Oh yeah, Happy Friggin' Valentines' Day. I requested Peatbog Faeries for ya. Too bad you were @ home and missed it. Oh well.

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does your daughter want that you're denying? j/k That was really sweet--have you checked her dna? JUST KIDDING!
You should frame it or at least put it somewhere where you'll know where it is later!
You could always make a card for your wife. Cook dinner or order out. Those are good things to do.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Your knees? I thought you guys had 11 feet of snow. How tall are you??

Linda,
I got dinner duty tonight. Not a good night to drop in.

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you fix for dinner? And are you any good at it?
Btw, was that a veiled threat with kitchen utensils? Just wondering!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home