Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Quick Points!!

As I sit here eating my lunch, I have a few quick points to make.

1. Is this a great picture or what?


2. HERR's Kettle Cooked BBQ Potato chips taste like dogs ass. I think it's actually listed in the ingredients.

3. 24 - Did anyone not get the fact that Morris was the guy in the picture by 9:15?

4. New Toy Alert!! iPod? I laugh at your iPod. This little baby is my new toy. . .

The Creative Vision M - $199 for 30 GB . . . .That's 3-0 GIG!!. . . .It show movies and video and I currently have 3646 songs on it and it's about two thirds full. Once I get the video/movies off I should be about to go a few thousand more songs. It's a walking arsenal of music. I HIGHLY recommend one of these.

Movie Recap - Netflix recently sent these fine films (Not all were picked by me).
1. Ringer - A very good movie. Funny. A good rent.
2. Just Friends - Despite that fact that I thought "Well, I have to let my daughter pick some of the movies", this wasn't too bad. Kind of a chick flick, but it was worth the rent.
3. Employee of the Month - Basic Slacker Movie minus any of the worthwhile parts. I want my two hours of life back.

Next Up -
Now You Know - A Jeff anderson film that was previewed on the Clerks II DVD. Looks like it might be funny.
Running With Scissors - I said I did't pick em all

NOTE: I was flipping through the channels the other night and accidently hit SIN CITY. Thus, I was forced to watch the rest of it. Damn! I had things to do too. What a great flick.

8 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

That picture - as well as the one in your sidebar - rocks! Is there any way this movie (Spidey 3) will suck?

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Grindhouse. . .I will need someone to see that with. Convincing the wife to see "A movie about a girl with a machine gun for a leg" will be a tough sell.

Check out the trailer.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

1. The previews in the movie theater for Spiderman 3...left me wanting more.

2. You have way too long for lunch.

3. Watched Sin City a month or so ago...awesome!

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, but does your new little toy have any Peatbog Faeries on it? Huh, huh, huh?

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

What's A MP3 player with Peatbogs?

OF COURSE IT HAS PEATBOGS!!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger zippychik said...

NetFlix sent Bill yesterday:

Memoirs of a Geisha (I picked it) haven't watched it yet.

Before that:
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (I picked that too) It sucked bigtime.

Before that:
Spaceman, a documentary about former Red Sox pitcher, Bill Lee. (Of course Bill picked that). It was great, and I think it would be cool if you, Bill & Bill Lee could get together for a few beers sometime.(Our place is OK.)

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

I hear Memoirs of a Geisha is very good. My daughter bought it, so maybe someday, I'll watch it.

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geisha is a very pretty film, but I left the theatre (yes, I actually paid $10 to see it) disappointed. Seems like I've seen that story a thousand times already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home