Monday, January 15, 2007

Website Alert!!

Today I used a new website for the second time. Both times was a great experience. I thought that I would pass it on.

ServiceMagic.com is that site. Check it out.

As most of you know, I am helping my Mother-In-Law sell her house. It has been an arduous task. However, when FHA came in and said that we need to paint the rafters in the basement, I reach the point where I couldn't do something myself. With two reconstructed shoulders, I can't work over head for an extended period of time. I found this site. You type in the job you want and your area code. They send you three people to give you quotes. The site has a place where you can leave feedback (ala Ebay) once the job is done. It went really well.

Last night my sink exploded and since I know nothing about plumbing other than that if you do the job yourself, it will cost at least double once you screw it up. Sink = Fixed! A great service. Check it out.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

That's a great tip to keep in mind. Thanks.

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could use some service magic! You are such a good person to be helping your M-I-L with her house! Tell Kirk to lick your face! Wait, he's responsible for almost ripping your arms off, isn't he? Never mind. Do you have any pics of you with both arms in casts? That must've been an awful ordeal. One would be bad enough, but two--wow. You couldn't even feed yourself, could you? How long did you have them? Yep, after all that you deserve some service magic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home