Thursday, February 23, 2006

Get It Where You Can?



Finally!! After being turned on to Battlestar Galactica two seasons late (Thanks Wyatt - SYLG), I finally have all the episodes I need to get up to date.

Thanks to Netflicks, illegal downloads (why is downloading a show that available for free on television illegal??) and VCRing (a word? It is now!) last week's episode, I can clear my schedule to be up to speed by next weekend.

The Netflix discs are nice and I can watch them on the 52" LG Big screen. The downloads are good because, although I have to watch them on the computer, I can burn an episode to a disc and watch it at work during lunch.

Now if I can get the VCR to come through again tomorrow night, I'll be golden.

The morale of the show is that if you had a hot looking girl (see picture) that had many copies and their memories downloaded to another copy upon their death, you could kill her and when you saw her again she would remember how to stay in line. "Do I have to kill you again, honey?"

8 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Welcome to the club! It's one of the best shows on television. Great pic, by the way.

Oh, and The Shield this week: awesome!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

Taped it! I probably won't get to watch it until Saturday.

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dlok,
Where did you find that photo of me (as a blonde) & Rose? ;-)

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

I just couldn't find a picture of the two of you and Corzine.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Deathlok said...

I don't know about you, but if they were both involved, it probably would kill me.

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read lesbians wedding hermann missouri high school basketball Acura rsx review 2006 sweet sixteen basketball dates

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home