Saturday, February 25, 2006

80's Band Forgotten #2


Trees !! Not these trees! The band TREES! This band is so obscure that not only had I never heard of them before DGR, I can't find a picture of their album or them anywhere. . . .yet! They have one song that I know about. . . . .Delta Sleep. For all I know, it may be their only song. It's catchy and it has made the cut on a CD mix (Zippy = Proud Owner) of Deathlok's "Things I Learned From Dayglo Radio". Unlike the catchy "Soft Core" by Maurice and the Cliches, Delta Sleep has that catchy 80s New Wave/Power Pop that can go on a CD mix and not make you think "This song needs a rest." Not that I don't like Soft Core (another "What Song By Who, Now???" tune), but I listened to it enough that having it in the car would lead to me getting tired of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home