Thursday, May 15, 2008

Double Duty Tonight!



Tonight I have to take care of two things. the second is to attend the Flyers game and HOPE that there isn't a sweep! I hate the PENS and I hate the WINGS, but they both look very good and a PENS/WINGS Final looks to be a good series.

Show some grit tonight guys.

On the way there, I have to go and scope a crime scene. Last week, I had to go and exchange play tickets because they were for tonight (see above). So I went up to the Walnut Street Theatre and exchanged my tickets for THE IRISH AND HOW THEY GOT THAT WAY! the reviews are very very good and I cannot wait until June 24th now.

My daughter went with me. As a treat, I decided to take her for a Jim's Steaks steaksandwich. We go to South Street, make the turn on 4th and there is a guy pulling out of a spot. SWEET! I wrangle the Caravan into the spot sucessfully avoiding the only tree in center city Philadelphia. After 10-15 minutes we are full of Cheez Whizzy goodness and off we go. half way to the bridge, i notice something on my windsheild. YES! It's a ticket. For What? Well, it looks like a ticket for parking in a handicapped spot. A minor fine of a mere $301. $301!!!. So I go back and there, sure enough is a handicap parking sign. I didn't see it. I think that it was hidden behind the tree. Tonight I will go and check before the game. $301!! The Philadelphia Parking Authority is legalized mafia. The city that I grew up in, has turned into Sodom and Gomorrah and I'm getting the sodom.

Fuck You Philadelphia Parking Authority!! Die A horrible and painful death.

4 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Really sorry couldn't help out with that. The PPA blows goats.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

I called my brother's friend down at traffic court who confirmed that(a) they couldn't do anything and (b) they blow goats.

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's one expensive cheesesteak.....ya shoulda went to Geno's.

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They remember you writing "donut fund" in the memo of your check for that parking ticket in '86.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home