Friday, May 09, 2008

I Like To Call It "LOST WAGES!"


Recently, I purchased the first season of Frisky Dingo, the cartoon shown during the Adult Swim portion of Cartoon Network. A while back, I posted a clip from the show, which is no longer accessible.

Based on that clip, I thought that I would drop the $15 for Season 1.

It not only did not disappoint, it surpassed expectations. It was hysterical!!

You can catch a few clips on YouTube, but with the release of the DVD, I think they had to take most of them down.

While I was watching it, my wife came in the room and before you know it we were watching the season together. Afterward, I lent the disc to Exilian who also thought it was worth it. We have been discussing it ever since. . . . .and by discussing it, I mean reciting lines from it.

Netflix this and you will be happy that you did.


2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Nice!"

Agreed, it's well worth purchasing.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

"Maybe the dingo ate your baby?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home