Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Into The Pool!!



As the Flyers wind down their last six games with a BIG showing (hopefully) in the Garden tonight, it's time to think about the Deathlok NHL Playoff Pool.

This is an Annual event that I started about 15 years ago and it's awesome. It started when I worked for the Navy. I got a group of people together for a playoff pool that was fun and easy. Over the years, people have brought people in. . .who have brought people in. . . who have brought people in . . then the people that I knew dropped out . . and before I knew it, I had a playoff pool with a list of participants of whom I know about 20%. I have met people at the games who have approached me at talked about the Pool (I am the only person at the game with a Flyers FOTIU jersey. . . .so I stick out a little.

The concept is easy. . . You rank the playoff teams 16-1 and get the assigned number of points for each game that team wins . . .Easy!

Once all 16 teams are locked in, the entry forms go out. Interested? Let me know. There is always room for more.

2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

I'm in! How much chlorine is needed?

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Shame the Flyers won't be there. HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home